Yesterday was LuLu’s 3rd birthday! I can’t believe my little sugar-pop is already 3 years old! It seems like just yesterday that she was only 3 pounds!
To celebrate her birthday, I decided to make her some pupcakes.
I dunno what you’re making, Woman.. but I want some!
Here’s what they looked like before baking:
LuLu waiting (im)patiently
Where’s my pupcakes, Woman?!
And when they were done baking:
Here’s the recipe, so you can give them a try! They are yummy for humans, too. ;)
Lu’s Peanut Butter Coconut Birthday Pupcakes
makes 10 mini pupcakes
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/8 tsp coconut extract
- 10 mini dog biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray a mini cupcake tin with non-stick cooking spray (or use paper liners).
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, milk, egg and coconut extract. Mix until well blended.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin and top each pupcake with a biscuit.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until pupcakes are golden brown on top.
- Cool to room temperature before sharing with your favorite pooch!